1. Enoki mushroom from ProMushroom
2. Tempura flour / wheat flour
3. White pepper
6. Burger bun
8. Cheddar cheese
1. Mix tempura flour and wheat flour, a little pinch of salt, white pepper and sugar.
2. Mix the flour and cold water in a mixing bowl.
3. Heat the oil and tear the prepared Enoki mushroom batters and fry it properly.
4. Split the burger bun in half and top with lettuce and tomato.
5. Place fried Enoki mushroom over the lettuce.
6. Add more tomato and ketchup.
Leftover fried Enoki can be French fries lookalike!