Fried Enoki with ka proa stir-fried
1. Enoki mushroom from ProMushroom
2. Tempura flour / wheat flour
3. White pepper
6. Chopped garlic
8. Minced pork
9. Oyster sauce
1. Mix tempura flour and wheat flour, a little pinch of salt, white pepper and sugar.
2. Mix the flour and cold water in a mixing bowl.
3. Heat theoil and tear the prepared Enoki mushroom batters and fry it properly.
4. Pound the chili and garlic.
5. Sauté the prepared chili and garlic.
6. Season the minced pork with oyster sauce, sugar, black soya sauce, and a little water.
7. Basil in.
8. Top this over the fried Enoki.
Your ordinary Ka proa will never be boring.