Fried Enoki with pork topped with Thai gravy sauce
1. Enoki mushroom from ProMushroom
2. Tempura flour / wheat flour
3. White pepper
8. Oyster sauce
9. Tapioca flour
12. Bean paste
1. Mix tempura flour and wheat flour, a little pinch of salt, white pepper and sugar.
2. Mix the flour and cold water in a mixing bowl.
3. Heat theoil and tear the prepared Enoki mushroom batters and fry it properly.
4. Sauté garlic, pork and bean paste and add a little bit of water.
5. Season with oyster sauce, soya sauce and sugar.
6. Add the kale.
7. Slowly add the tapioca flour, stir it in, and then add the egg. When everything is cooked, top the sauce over the
Instead of noodles, try this Enoki fried. More flavorful and nutritious!